Some years ago, a New Orleans lawyer sought a direct Veterans Administration Loan for a client. He was told that the loan would be approved if he could provide proof of clear title to the property offered as collateral. The title for the property in question was complicated and he spent a considerable amount of […]
Category Archive for 'Humor'
Buy the Book: Getting Started in Genealogy, or, How To Leave a Legacy and Have Fun Doing So
- Ben Affleck's slave-owning ancestor 'censored' from genealogy show - Telegraph.co.uk
- Professional genealogist to speak in Princeton - Bureau County Republican
- Etta Reid: New Genealogy Club a great resource - Greensboro News & Record
- Historical, genealogy society receives award - Annanews
- Brown County Genealogy plans open house - Georgetown News Democrat
- Speaker will discuss genealogy tools - LaSalle News Tribune
- Naugatuck Valley Genealogy Club to hold meeting April 18 at Prospect Public ... - Torrington Register Citizen
- Morris Area Genealogy Society presents 'Finding Naturalization Records,' May 5 - NJ.com
- FAMILY TIES Genealogy fair to cover libraries, Internet, DNA ancestry - Bangor Daily News
- Hillary Clinton Family Tree a Wake-Up Call for Genealogy - Huffington Post
The Getting Started with Genealogy Book at Genealogy How To .com
Books on how to get started in Genealogy: Leaving a Legacy
There are 119 Posts and 28 Comments so far.