Some years ago, a New Orleans lawyer sought a direct Veterans Administration Loan for a client. He was told that the loan would be approved if he could provide proof of clear title to the property offered as collateral. The title for the property in question was complicated and he spent a considerable amount of […]
Category Archive for 'Humor'
Buy the Book: Getting Started in Genealogy, or, How To Leave a Legacy and Have Fun Doing So
- Iowa genealogist chronicles life through records - Mason City Globe Gazette
- Genealogy forum starts Wed. at Way - Toledo Blade
- Jewish Genealogy Society to meet April 19 - Middletown Press
- Letters of a frontier woman in Fort Worth Genealogy March 30 – April 5 - Examiner.com
- Genealogy Today: Last word on King Richard III - Green Valley News
- Genealogy Workshop teaches about your ancestry - News8000.com - WKBT
- Genealogy in spotlight April 3 in Brush - Fort Morgan Times
- Family Tree Talk: Genealogy classes launch in April - Sentinel-Standard
- Genealogy workshops - UD Daily
- Library can help get you started with genealogy - Springfield News-Leader
The Getting Started with Genealogy Book at Genealogy How To .com
Books on how to get started in Genealogy: Leaving a Legacy
There are 119 Posts and 28 Comments so far.