Some years ago, a New Orleans lawyer sought a direct Veterans Administration Loan for a client. He was told that the loan would be approved if he could provide proof of clear title to the property offered as collateral. The title for the property in question was complicated and he spent a considerable amount of […]
Category Archive for 'Humor'
Buy the Book: Getting Started in Genealogy, or, How To Leave a Legacy and Have Fun Doing So
- Faith in action: Fast for Families Across America, genealogy classes, more - Salt Lake Tribune
- Middle Peninsula Africa-American Genealogy Society to meet at Lowrey's - West Point Tidewater Review
- Genealogy open house designed for beginners - Sentinel-Standard
- Genealogy on the go - McCook Daily Gazette
- Genealogy: 'Getting There Is Half The Fun' - The Newtown Bee
- does the genealogy of Adam make Adam a real person (Lamoureux on ... - Patheos (blog)
- Smithville Genealogy: Finding maiden names - Austin American-Statesman
- Regina Carter's Jazz Genealogy - NPR
- Schrader: Mystery photo brings genealogy to mind - Dekalb Daily Chronicle
- Crowdsourcing And The New Genealogy Boom - WBUR
The Getting Started with Genealogy Book at Genealogy How To .com
Books on how to get started in Genealogy: Leaving a Legacy
There are 118 Posts and 30 Comments so far.