Some years ago, a New Orleans lawyer sought a direct Veterans Administration Loan for a client. He was told that the loan would be approved if he could provide proof of clear title to the property offered as collateral. The title for the property in question was complicated and he spent a considerable amount of […]
Category Archive for 'Humor'
Buy the Book: Getting Started in Genealogy, or, How To Leave a Legacy and Have Fun Doing So
- Fenton carers centre to run genealogy course - Stoke Sentinel
- Genealogical and Historical Society Will Move to New Library Home - Effingham's News Leader
- LIBRARIES: Genealogy help among Somonauk offerings - The Times (subscription)
- Genealogy Group Meeting - Hartford Courant
- Cherry Hill Farmhouse Hosting Genealogy Talk - Falls Church News Press
- Richmond historian to reveal strategies from his genealogy research - Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel
- Through genealogy, adopted Utah woman finds siblings - KSL.com
- Share “We the People: Muskogee genealogy group to...” - NewsOK.com
- SUSLA to host genealogy workshop - Shreveport Times
- Genealogy TV shows help the curious find far-flung family ties - Bangor Daily News
The Getting Started with Genealogy Book at Genealogy How To .com
Books on how to get started in Genealogy: Leaving a Legacy
There are 119 Posts and 28 Comments so far.