Some years ago, a New Orleans lawyer sought a direct Veterans Administration Loan for a client. He was told that the loan would be approved if he could provide proof of clear title to the property offered as collateral. The title for the property in question was complicated and he spent a considerable amount of […]
Category Archive for 'Humor'
Buy the Book: Getting Started in Genealogy, or, How To Leave a Legacy and Have Fun Doing So
- Studying genealogy is like being a detective of your own family - Arlington Times
- Genealogy topic is the Civil War - The Daily News Online
- Library Intermediate Genealogy Class - Kokomo Perspective
- Genealogy presentation set for Saturday - Troy Daily News
- Genealogy Today: Try before you buy genealogy software - Green Valley News
- Caribbean Genealogy Library class aims to help Virgin Islanders learn more ... - Virgin Islands Daily News
- Morris Genealogy to host free presentation, Sept. 2 - Independent Press
- Genealogy buffs find Williams' roots in Evansville - SFGate
- Persistence pays off for genealogy group - KSDK
- Genealogy: Tips for When You're Stuck in the 19th Century - Huffington Post (blog)
The Getting Started with Genealogy Book at Genealogy How To .com
Books on how to get started in Genealogy: Leaving a Legacy
There are 119 Posts and 30 Comments so far.