Some years ago, a New Orleans lawyer sought a direct Veterans Administration Loan for a client. He was told that the loan would be approved if he could provide proof of clear title to the property offered as collateral. The title for the property in question was complicated and he spent a considerable amount of […]
Category Archive for 'Humor'
Buy the Book: Getting Started in Genealogy, or, How To Leave a Legacy and Have Fun Doing So
- From legal forms to genealogy, find it all in the databases - Green River Star
- Time Travelin' Genealogy Guild - The Banner-Graphic (blog)
- 'Genealogy Roadshow' - Season 2 - WKAR
- Genealogy of the Washington Family - The Moral Liberal
- Genealogy and Family History Lecture Series - Frederick News Post (subscription)
- Genealogy swap meet takes root Saturday - Mount Airy News
- Italian Genealogy Research topic of Genealogical Society of West Fields Feb ... - NJ.com
- Genealogist enjoys sharing with others - Dayton Daily News
- ZOREN: Discover your life story on 'Genealogy Roadshow' - The Delaware County Daily Times
- 'Genealogy Roadshow' tells St. Louis stories - STLtoday.com
The Getting Started with Genealogy Book at Genealogy How To .com
Books on how to get started in Genealogy: Leaving a Legacy
There are 119 Posts and 28 Comments so far.